- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Lance Armstrong Emailed A Truly Heartfelt Apology To Rick Reilly
Per Rick Reilly’s own admission, he’s been defending Lance Armstrong for years. In spite of the boatloads of accusations and evidence, Reilly has lived by Lance’s word – which, of course, seems ironic, when Armstrong’s word was the only thing standing between himself and a guilty juicing verdict. Well that and a ton of passed drug tests, but athletes circumventing drug tests isn’t anything new these days.
But in anticipation of his admission of guilt to Oprah Winfrey tonight, Armstrong has been offering apologies left and right. Rick Reilly is the latest to receive an e-pology [high-fives self] from Armstrong, and the detailed confession for years of lying is laid out in three, heartfelt lines.
“Riles, I’m sorry.
All I can say for now but also the most heartfelt thing too. Two very important words.
So much emotion. So heartfelt. Two words wipe away 10+ years of lies. Completely.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez