- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Lance Armstrong Emailed A Truly Heartfelt Apology To Rick Reilly
Per Rick Reilly’s own admission, he’s been defending Lance Armstrong for years. In spite of the boatloads of accusations and evidence, Reilly has lived by Lance’s word – which, of course, seems ironic, when Armstrong’s word was the only thing standing between himself and a guilty juicing verdict. Well that and a ton of passed drug tests, but athletes circumventing drug tests isn’t anything new these days.
But in anticipation of his admission of guilt to Oprah Winfrey tonight, Armstrong has been offering apologies left and right. Rick Reilly is the latest to receive an e-pology [high-fives self] from Armstrong, and the detailed confession for years of lying is laid out in three, heartfelt lines.
“Riles, I’m sorry.
All I can say for now but also the most heartfelt thing too. Two very important words.
So much emotion. So heartfelt. Two words wipe away 10+ years of lies. Completely.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Arianny Celeste: The Hottest UFC Girl Ever?