- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LeBron Says He Practiced With High School Football Team. This Is…Allowed?
LeBron James recently sent out the tweet you see here. “St. V” must mean his alma mater, St. Vincent-St. Mary, no? Is this a joke, an extension of LeBron’s recent self-lampooning? Well, at least the part where he asks whether he should pursue football further is probably a joke, but…does this ever happen? This is even allowed to happen? A grown man, long since graduated, practicing with high schoolers? Is it somehow common and our heads have been in the sand all along?
Further, wouldn’t this be…pretty dangerous? LeBron is not only a grown man, but one of the most impressive physical specimens on the planet. The rest of the team are…high schoolers. Don’t get us wrong, we actually would be intrigued – much more so than Dick Vitale, apparently – to see what LeBron could do on the football field. (Against, you know, adults.) He was a standout player back in the day, and he has the physical tools to do basically whatever he wants. It won’t happen, but it would be interesting.
But again…high schoolers. They cannot handle a man of LeBron’s size, speed and strength. He has no business being out on a football field with them. Maybe he was joking, but he didn’t seem like it. Was he joking? Did we miss something here? Are we crazy? Is he crazy? What is life? Somebody help us.
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever