- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
“Ah, F-ck It!”: Lee Corso’s College GameDay F-Bomb Delights Everyone
Lee Corso‘s pottymouth made on appearance on ESPN this Saturday morning, as the College GameDay analyst dropped an F-bomb while picking today’s Houston-SMU game. Everyone else who was on TV with Corso at the time — fellow anchors Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit, as well as 9-time Olympic champion Carl Lewis, a Houston alum who was today’s guest picker — couldn’t help but laugh at old man Corso’s slip-up.
ESPN’s producers will probably remember this as the time Lee Corso was so close to making it off the air without saying “f-ck” on TV (the show was in its closing seconds) but couldn’t quite make it. Thanks, coach!
UPDATE: ESPN just made him apologize (boooo!). Here’s the video, via @cjzero:
F-bomb video via nbavideosnow.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV