- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“Ah, F-ck It!”: Lee Corso’s College GameDay F-Bomb Delights Everyone
Lee Corso‘s pottymouth made on appearance on ESPN this Saturday morning, as the College GameDay analyst dropped an F-bomb while picking today’s Houston-SMU game. Everyone else who was on TV with Corso at the time — fellow anchors Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit, as well as 9-time Olympic champion Carl Lewis, a Houston alum who was today’s guest picker — couldn’t help but laugh at old man Corso’s slip-up.
ESPN’s producers will probably remember this as the time Lee Corso was so close to making it off the air without saying “f-ck” on TV (the show was in its closing seconds) but couldn’t quite make it. Thanks, coach!
UPDATE: ESPN just made him apologize (boooo!). Here’s the video, via @cjzero:
F-bomb video via nbavideosnow.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story