- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“Ah, F-ck It!”: Lee Corso’s College GameDay F-Bomb Delights Everyone
Lee Corso‘s pottymouth made on appearance on ESPN this Saturday morning, as the College GameDay analyst dropped an F-bomb while picking today’s Houston-SMU game. Everyone else who was on TV with Corso at the time — fellow anchors Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit, as well as 9-time Olympic champion Carl Lewis, a Houston alum who was today’s guest picker — couldn’t help but laugh at old man Corso’s slip-up.
ESPN’s producers will probably remember this as the time Lee Corso was so close to making it off the air without saying “f-ck” on TV (the show was in its closing seconds) but couldn’t quite make it. Thanks, coach!
UPDATE: ESPN just made him apologize (boooo!). Here’s the video, via @cjzero:
F-bomb video via nbavideosnow.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO