- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“Ah, F-ck It!”: Lee Corso’s College GameDay F-Bomb Delights Everyone
Lee Corso‘s pottymouth made on appearance on ESPN this Saturday morning, as the College GameDay analyst dropped an F-bomb while picking today’s Houston-SMU game. Everyone else who was on TV with Corso at the time — fellow anchors Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit, as well as 9-time Olympic champion Carl Lewis, a Houston alum who was today’s guest picker — couldn’t help but laugh at old man Corso’s slip-up.
ESPN’s producers will probably remember this as the time Lee Corso was so close to making it off the air without saying “f-ck” on TV (the show was in its closing seconds) but couldn’t quite make it. Thanks, coach!
UPDATE: ESPN just made him apologize (boooo!). Here’s the video, via @cjzero:
F-bomb video via nbavideosnow.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row