- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Lego Michael Phelps Proves To Be Just As Good A Swimmer As Real Michael Phelps
Just in case you were wondering what the landmark events of these Olympic games would look like if reenacted by Legos, wonder no more. The Guardian has you covered in their series, Brick-by-brick. Using stop-motion animation and Legos to reconstruct sporting events isn’t exactly unprecedented, but Brick-by-brick won’t be a waste of your time. This particular incarnation is of Michael Phelps’ gold medal win (over Ryan Lochte) in the 200 IM, and not only does it get the race down pat (in an abridged version version of course), but it goes beyond the race with a cameo by Lego Debbie Phelps and “exclusive coverage” of Lego Michael Phelps’ 12,000-calorie-a-day diet. Enjoy.
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Kelly Kelly Supports Boyfriend Sheldon Souray At Hockey Game