- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Breaking: Sexy Javelin Thrower Still Sexy
Paraguayan javelin thrower/TV presenter Leryn Franco competed at the 2011 Pan American games in Guadalajara, and through various sources we can confirm the following: she finished 13th out of 15 competitors with a mark of 48.70 meters, and she is ridiculously, ridiculously good looking.
Side note: according to this Univision article on Franco, she recently contracted swine flu, acute pharyngitis, and has battled liver disease in the lead-up to these games. Weird!
- Filed Under:
- Leryn Franco
- The Best Shots From Pacquiao Vs. Rios
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club
- Super Bowl Odds In The Lions' Favor
- Dwight Howard Would Fight in the UFC?