- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Breaking: Sexy Javelin Thrower Still Sexy
Paraguayan javelin thrower/TV presenter Leryn Franco competed at the 2011 Pan American games in Guadalajara, and through various sources we can confirm the following: she finished 13th out of 15 competitors with a mark of 48.70 meters, and she is ridiculously, ridiculously good looking.
Side note: according to this Univision article on Franco, she recently contracted swine flu, acute pharyngitis, and has battled liver disease in the lead-up to these games. Weird!
- Filed Under:
- Leryn Franco
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story