- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Breaking: Sexy Javelin Thrower Still Sexy
Paraguayan javelin thrower/TV presenter Leryn Franco competed at the 2011 Pan American games in Guadalajara, and through various sources we can confirm the following: she finished 13th out of 15 competitors with a mark of 48.70 meters, and she is ridiculously, ridiculously good looking.
Side note: according to this Univision article on Franco, she recently contracted swine flu, acute pharyngitis, and has battled liver disease in the lead-up to these games. Weird!
- Filed Under:
- Leryn Franco
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts