- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Breaking: Sexy Javelin Thrower Still Sexy
Paraguayan javelin thrower/TV presenter Leryn Franco competed at the 2011 Pan American games in Guadalajara, and through various sources we can confirm the following: she finished 13th out of 15 competitors with a mark of 48.70 meters, and she is ridiculously, ridiculously good looking.
Side note: according to this Univision article on Franco, she recently contracted swine flu, acute pharyngitis, and has battled liver disease in the lead-up to these games. Weird!
- Filed Under:
- Leryn Franco
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row