- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Breaking: Sexy Javelin Thrower Still Sexy
Paraguayan javelin thrower/TV presenter Leryn Franco competed at the 2011 Pan American games in Guadalajara, and through various sources we can confirm the following: she finished 13th out of 15 competitors with a mark of 48.70 meters, and she is ridiculously, ridiculously good looking.
Side note: according to this Univision article on Franco, she recently contracted swine flu, acute pharyngitis, and has battled liver disease in the lead-up to these games. Weird!
- Filed Under:
- Leryn Franco
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO