- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Internet Rejoice: Swimsuit Issue Will Feature Leryn Franco, Gorgeous Paraguayan Olympian
Leryn Franco, Paraguayan javelin thrower and object of internet affection, has posed for the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, and SI’s Hot Clicks has released one of her photos.
The Olympian-turned model was first discovered by Americans in 2008, when she competed for Paraguay in the 2008 Beijing games. In 1998, she broke the national records for the under 17 year age group for the javelin throw and triple jump. Soon, however, she focused more of her attention on modeling, and was a runner-up for Miss Universo Paraguay in 2006.
Tonight on David Letterman, the cover model for the swimsuit issue will be announced. Letterman will also have a special Top 10 list, presented by SI swimsuit models (who I’m assuming will be in bikinis). And yes, we’ll have full coverage on that announcement tonight.
For now, hold yourself over with the SI promo photo for Franco, as well as a few other thrown in for completeness’ sake.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success