- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Internet Rejoice: Swimsuit Issue Will Feature Leryn Franco, Gorgeous Paraguayan Olympian
Leryn Franco, Paraguayan javelin thrower and object of internet affection, has posed for the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, and SI’s Hot Clicks has released one of her photos.
The Olympian-turned model was first discovered by Americans in 2008, when she competed for Paraguay in the 2008 Beijing games. In 1998, she broke the national records for the under 17 year age group for the javelin throw and triple jump. Soon, however, she focused more of her attention on modeling, and was a runner-up for Miss Universo Paraguay in 2006.
Tonight on David Letterman, the cover model for the swimsuit issue will be announced. Letterman will also have a special Top 10 list, presented by SI swimsuit models (who I’m assuming will be in bikinis). And yes, we’ll have full coverage on that announcement tonight.
For now, hold yourself over with the SI promo photo for Franco, as well as a few other thrown in for completeness’ sake.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee