- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Internet Rejoice: Swimsuit Issue Will Feature Leryn Franco, Gorgeous Paraguayan Olympian
Leryn Franco, Paraguayan javelin thrower and object of internet affection, has posed for the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, and SI’s Hot Clicks has released one of her photos.
The Olympian-turned model was first discovered by Americans in 2008, when she competed for Paraguay in the 2008 Beijing games. In 1998, she broke the national records for the under 17 year age group for the javelin throw and triple jump. Soon, however, she focused more of her attention on modeling, and was a runner-up for Miss Universo Paraguay in 2006.
Tonight on David Letterman, the cover model for the swimsuit issue will be announced. Letterman will also have a special Top 10 list, presented by SI swimsuit models (who I’m assuming will be in bikinis). And yes, we’ll have full coverage on that announcement tonight.
For now, hold yourself over with the SI promo photo for Franco, as well as a few other thrown in for completeness’ sake.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts