- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lil’ Wayne May Have Been A Lil’ Wasted During This All-Star Game Interview
Can you blame Lil’ Wayne for being a little tipsy during this All-Star game interview on TNT? I mean, he threw a party with Dwight Howard the night before, so he probably needed some hair of the dog just to be able to function properly. Also, he had just done a set, and he’s currently being sued for allegedly getting so wasted in his hotel room before a performance in the Bahamas that he passed out and missed a show — so take that for whatever it’s worth. Oh, and also: he’s Lil’ Wayne. It’s pretty much in his job description to be slightly hammered at all times.
So, no, you can’t blame him. He’s a monster, and every day is Halloween. Video of the interview, via Cosby Sweaters, here:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts