- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Lil’ Wayne May Have Been A Lil’ Wasted During This All-Star Game Interview
Can you blame Lil’ Wayne for being a little tipsy during this All-Star game interview on TNT? I mean, he threw a party with Dwight Howard the night before, so he probably needed some hair of the dog just to be able to function properly. Also, he had just done a set, and he’s currently being sued for allegedly getting so wasted in his hotel room before a performance in the Bahamas that he passed out and missed a show — so take that for whatever it’s worth. Oh, and also: he’s Lil’ Wayne. It’s pretty much in his job description to be slightly hammered at all times.
So, no, you can’t blame him. He’s a monster, and every day is Halloween. Video of the interview, via Cosby Sweaters, here:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar