- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Lil’ Wayne May Have Been A Lil’ Wasted During This All-Star Game Interview
Can you blame Lil’ Wayne for being a little tipsy during this All-Star game interview on TNT? I mean, he threw a party with Dwight Howard the night before, so he probably needed some hair of the dog just to be able to function properly. Also, he had just done a set, and he’s currently being sued for allegedly getting so wasted in his hotel room before a performance in the Bahamas that he passed out and missed a show — so take that for whatever it’s worth. Oh, and also: he’s Lil’ Wayne. It’s pretty much in his job description to be slightly hammered at all times.
So, no, you can’t blame him. He’s a monster, and every day is Halloween. Video of the interview, via Cosby Sweaters, here:
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers