- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
According To Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne Slept With Chris Bosh’s Wife
Lil Wayne and the Miami Heat haven’t exactly been getting along lately. The rapper was recently kicked out of a Heat-Lakers game for making a gun gesture to a fan. Or maybe it’s because he was rooting for the Lakers. Or maybe he wasn’t kicked out at all. Semantics.
Anyway, Weezy made an appearance at Houston’s Stereo Live theater Sunday night after the All-Star Game. While on stage, Wayne went on a profanity-laced tirade against the Heat, its players, the NBA. Among Wayne’s barbs of choice were leading the audience in chants of “When I say f*ck, you say the NBA!” and “When I say f*ck, you say the Heat!” He also took shots at LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, but perhaps the most noteworthy part of the Heat rant was his claim that he’s had relations with Chris Bosh’s wife.
He also alleged that the NBA banned him from all NBA events, though even if they hadn’t already, it would be hard for them to say no to such a ban now.
At Weezy’s defense was Birdman, who in this case is most definitely the rapper and not Chris Andersen. Don’t know if he too has slept with Bosh’s wife, but he’s certainly got his boy’s back. He alerted the crowd that if anyone had a problem with Lil Wayne, “They can die tonight.” This was technically early Monday morning, so if you happen to be a Weezy dissenter, you’ve still got a few hours left to live, so best make the most of it.
If Wayne say fuck you, I say MOTHER fuck you.. Anybody got a problem with Weezy, they got a problem with me.. They can die tonight – Birdman
— Karεn Ciѵil (@KarenCivil) February 18, 2013
Adrienne Bosh has neither confirmed nor denied having sex with Lil Wayne, but since sex with Lil Wayne sounds like one of the most awful things that can happen to a person, the fact that Adrienne is still tweeting out messages of hope and inspiration is a good sign.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts