- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Lindsey Vonn’s Knee Looks… About Like You’d Expect It To (Warning: It Does Not Look Good)
Last week, skier Lindsey Vonn suffered a serious crash on the slopes that resulted in a “complex knee injury,” as well as a broken leg. While she had successful surgery and is currently on the road to recovery (and, hopefully, back to high-level skiing), that road will be long… as anyone who likes Vonn on Facebook now knows all too well. Earlier today, she shared a picture of her recently-operated-on knee. It… did not look like a normal knee. Instead, it looked like what you’ll see below (warning: not pretty):
Well, she’s in good enough spirits to joke about it, at least (“#longskirtsthissummer”), which we suppose is part of the battle. But again, that battle’s just beginning. If Vonn does indeed return to her former skiing self, remember that picture – it’s going to be an earned comeback.
[h/t Andrew Bucholtz]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts