- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Lindsey Vonn’s Knee Looks… About Like You’d Expect It To (Warning: It Does Not Look Good)
Last week, skier Lindsey Vonn suffered a serious crash on the slopes that resulted in a “complex knee injury,” as well as a broken leg. While she had successful surgery and is currently on the road to recovery (and, hopefully, back to high-level skiing), that road will be long… as anyone who likes Vonn on Facebook now knows all too well. Earlier today, she shared a picture of her recently-operated-on knee. It… did not look like a normal knee. Instead, it looked like what you’ll see below (warning: not pretty):
Well, she’s in good enough spirits to joke about it, at least (“#longskirtsthissummer”), which we suppose is part of the battle. But again, that battle’s just beginning. If Vonn does indeed return to her former skiing self, remember that picture – it’s going to be an earned comeback.
[h/t Andrew Bucholtz]
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather