- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lindsey Vonn’s Knee Looks… About Like You’d Expect It To (Warning: It Does Not Look Good)
Last week, skier Lindsey Vonn suffered a serious crash on the slopes that resulted in a “complex knee injury,” as well as a broken leg. While she had successful surgery and is currently on the road to recovery (and, hopefully, back to high-level skiing), that road will be long… as anyone who likes Vonn on Facebook now knows all too well. Earlier today, she shared a picture of her recently-operated-on knee. It… did not look like a normal knee. Instead, it looked like what you’ll see below (warning: not pretty):
Well, she’s in good enough spirits to joke about it, at least (“#longskirtsthissummer”), which we suppose is part of the battle. But again, that battle’s just beginning. If Vonn does indeed return to her former skiing self, remember that picture – it’s going to be an earned comeback.
[h/t Andrew Bucholtz]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts