- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Lindsey Vonn’s Knee Looks… About Like You’d Expect It To (Warning: It Does Not Look Good)
Last week, skier Lindsey Vonn suffered a serious crash on the slopes that resulted in a “complex knee injury,” as well as a broken leg. While she had successful surgery and is currently on the road to recovery (and, hopefully, back to high-level skiing), that road will be long… as anyone who likes Vonn on Facebook now knows all too well. Earlier today, she shared a picture of her recently-operated-on knee. It… did not look like a normal knee. Instead, it looked like what you’ll see below (warning: not pretty):
Well, she’s in good enough spirits to joke about it, at least (“#longskirtsthissummer”), which we suppose is part of the battle. But again, that battle’s just beginning. If Vonn does indeed return to her former skiing self, remember that picture – it’s going to be an earned comeback.
[h/t Andrew Bucholtz]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts