- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Audio Of ESPN Reporter Being Prank Called Is Just As Annoying As You Think It Is
The prank was orchestrated by Tariq Malik, a 26-year old and leader Pranknet, an online community that specializes in prank calling hotels.
To sum up the call, prankster phones in to Hilton Garden Inn in Gainseville, where Moreau is staying. After throwing out ugly racial epithets at an unnamed third party, prankster cons concierge desk into thinking he is Moreau’s husband. Prankster then proceeds to explain to Moreau that there is an “emergency situation” at the hotel, and that she needs to throw her toilet tank lid out the window (which she does) for “oxygen clearance.”
Moreau believes these um, questionable demands and then (justifiably) throws out some profanities when she has a revelation and realizes that she got got. I’m not really sure what exactly is so crazy/entertaining/funny about this call that gives the prankster community so much pleasure. But I guess this is the cool thing to do if you are 26, live at home, and your “profession” is prank calling people?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story