- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Akron Little Leaguers Sponsored By The Black Keys, Are Officially The Coolest Kids In Town
According to their Wikipedia page, Dan Auerbach was the captain of the high school soccer team, and Dan Carney was a social outcast — but today they’re better known as The Black Keys. And the Akron, Ohio duo have for some reason sponsored a Little League team in their home city.
Here is one of the jersey's from the little league team we sponsored in akron. :( http://t.co/GUTXHUvEPR
— Patrick Carney (@patrickcarney) June 27, 2013
Coolest kids in town? My vote is yes.
In the league standings they’re known as the Orioles, but they’re officially The Black Keys. When the season is over the kids were told that Carney and Auerbach every jersey.
As I understand it, Devo and The Waitresses are also from Akron. So as soon as they fork over their $300 sponsorship fees, we’ll really have something in that league.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'