- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Akron Little Leaguers Sponsored By The Black Keys, Are Officially The Coolest Kids In Town
According to their Wikipedia page, Dan Auerbach was the captain of the high school soccer team, and Dan Carney was a social outcast — but today they’re better known as The Black Keys. And the Akron, Ohio duo have for some reason sponsored a Little League team in their home city.
Here is one of the jersey's from the little league team we sponsored in akron. :( http://t.co/GUTXHUvEPR
— Patrick Carney (@patrickcarney) June 27, 2013
Coolest kids in town? My vote is yes.
In the league standings they’re known as the Orioles, but they’re officially The Black Keys. When the season is over the kids were told that Carney and Auerbach every jersey.
As I understand it, Devo and The Waitresses are also from Akron. So as soon as they fork over their $300 sponsorship fees, we’ll really have something in that league.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee