- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Akron Little Leaguers Sponsored By The Black Keys, Are Officially The Coolest Kids In Town
According to their Wikipedia page, Dan Auerbach was the captain of the high school soccer team, and Dan Carney was a social outcast — but today they’re better known as The Black Keys. And the Akron, Ohio duo have for some reason sponsored a Little League team in their home city.
Here is one of the jersey's from the little league team we sponsored in akron. :( http://t.co/GUTXHUvEPR
— Patrick Carney (@patrickcarney) June 27, 2013
Coolest kids in town? My vote is yes.
In the league standings they’re known as the Orioles, but they’re officially The Black Keys. When the season is over the kids were told that Carney and Auerbach every jersey.
As I understand it, Devo and The Waitresses are also from Akron. So as soon as they fork over their $300 sponsorship fees, we’ll really have something in that league.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story