- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Akron Little Leaguers Sponsored By The Black Keys, Are Officially The Coolest Kids In Town
According to their Wikipedia page, Dan Auerbach was the captain of the high school soccer team, and Dan Carney was a social outcast — but today they’re better known as The Black Keys. And the Akron, Ohio duo have for some reason sponsored a Little League team in their home city.
Here is one of the jersey's from the little league team we sponsored in akron. :( http://t.co/GUTXHUvEPR
— Patrick Carney (@patrickcarney) June 27, 2013
Coolest kids in town? My vote is yes.
In the league standings they’re known as the Orioles, but they’re officially The Black Keys. When the season is over the kids were told that Carney and Auerbach every jersey.
As I understand it, Devo and The Waitresses are also from Akron. So as soon as they fork over their $300 sponsorship fees, we’ll really have something in that league.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?