- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Little Leaguer Gets Hit Right In The Apples, Stays On Field
Let this be a lesson — never take off your hat to fan your face when the ball is being pitched. Most of us learn the hard way.
And as for Michael, he’s just fooling around with this baseball stuff until he’s old enough to play tackle football.
H/T Bob’s Blitz.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama