- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Breaking Bad: No One Has Ever Been Fooled By A Curve More Than This LLWS Batter
So either they aren’t allowed to throw curves in Panama, or Puerto Rican pitcher Braulio Flores has one of the best ones ever.
Yep, the Little League World Series is underway in Williamsport, PA (ESPN motto: children crying = $$), and Aguadulce, Panama, took on San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico, today in a first-round game. Flores’ delivery breaks inside for a ball, but it was bendy enough to send the hitter stumbling comically almost to third base.
Hey, it’s all good. Panama won, 9-4.
Previously, in the Western Regionals:
That’s a Chula Vista, CA player, and it’s OK, because his team won. They open in the LLWS on Friday vs. Michigan.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts