- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Breaking Bad: No One Has Ever Been Fooled By A Curve More Than This LLWS Batter
So either they aren’t allowed to throw curves in Panama, or Puerto Rican pitcher Braulio Flores has one of the best ones ever.
Yep, the Little League World Series is underway in Williamsport, PA (ESPN motto: children crying = $$), and Aguadulce, Panama, took on San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico, today in a first-round game. Flores’ delivery breaks inside for a ball, but it was bendy enough to send the hitter stumbling comically almost to third base.
Hey, it’s all good. Panama won, 9-4.
Previously, in the Western Regionals:
That’s a Chula Vista, CA player, and it’s OK, because his team won. They open in the LLWS on Friday vs. Michigan.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco