- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Breaking Bad: No One Has Ever Been Fooled By A Curve More Than This LLWS Batter
So either they aren’t allowed to throw curves in Panama, or Puerto Rican pitcher Braulio Flores has one of the best ones ever.
Yep, the Little League World Series is underway in Williamsport, PA (ESPN motto: children crying = $$), and Aguadulce, Panama, took on San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico, today in a first-round game. Flores’ delivery breaks inside for a ball, but it was bendy enough to send the hitter stumbling comically almost to third base.
Hey, it’s all good. Panama won, 9-4.
Previously, in the Western Regionals:
That’s a Chula Vista, CA player, and it’s OK, because his team won. They open in the LLWS on Friday vs. Michigan.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Denver Sweeps Kansas City at Arrowhead: Five Things We Learned
- AJ McCarron Is A Lucky Man
- Daddy Mayweather Bashing Current Boxers Lack of Manhood