- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Breaking Bad: No One Has Ever Been Fooled By A Curve More Than This LLWS Batter
So either they aren’t allowed to throw curves in Panama, or Puerto Rican pitcher Braulio Flores has one of the best ones ever.
Yep, the Little League World Series is underway in Williamsport, PA (ESPN motto: children crying = $$), and Aguadulce, Panama, took on San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico, today in a first-round game. Flores’ delivery breaks inside for a ball, but it was bendy enough to send the hitter stumbling comically almost to third base.
Hey, it’s all good. Panama won, 9-4.
Previously, in the Western Regionals:
That’s a Chula Vista, CA player, and it’s OK, because his team won. They open in the LLWS on Friday vs. Michigan.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts
- Joes Reyes Can Rap?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep