- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Branding! You Can Already Purchase Your Very Own “Lob City” T-Shirt
(Paul, in addition to being one of the NBA’s best point guards, is a master at lobbing basketballs high in the air for his athletic big men to dunk. Since there is nary a more athletic big man than Blake Griffin, we’re guessing that the 2011-12 Clippers will shatter any previous record for alley-oops in a season.)
As soon as the words “lob city” left Griffin’s mouth, the sports world had a new catchphrase on its hands. All morning on radio, TV, and the internet, it’s been “lob city” this, “lob city” that. You can’t get an update on the trade without hearing about this new, mythical city, where basketballs are constantly lobbed. And since the turnaround time from when something becomes cool to when it’s printed on a shirt is shorter than it’s ever been, you can now own your very own “lob city” shirt.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts