- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Branding! You Can Already Purchase Your Very Own “Lob City” T-Shirt
(Paul, in addition to being one of the NBA’s best point guards, is a master at lobbing basketballs high in the air for his athletic big men to dunk. Since there is nary a more athletic big man than Blake Griffin, we’re guessing that the 2011-12 Clippers will shatter any previous record for alley-oops in a season.)
As soon as the words “lob city” left Griffin’s mouth, the sports world had a new catchphrase on its hands. All morning on radio, TV, and the internet, it’s been “lob city” this, “lob city” that. You can’t get an update on the trade without hearing about this new, mythical city, where basketballs are constantly lobbed. And since the turnaround time from when something becomes cool to when it’s printed on a shirt is shorter than it’s ever been, you can now own your very own “lob city” shirt.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.