- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Branding! You Can Already Purchase Your Very Own “Lob City” T-Shirt
(Paul, in addition to being one of the NBA’s best point guards, is a master at lobbing basketballs high in the air for his athletic big men to dunk. Since there is nary a more athletic big man than Blake Griffin, we’re guessing that the 2011-12 Clippers will shatter any previous record for alley-oops in a season.)
As soon as the words “lob city” left Griffin’s mouth, the sports world had a new catchphrase on its hands. All morning on radio, TV, and the internet, it’s been “lob city” this, “lob city” that. You can’t get an update on the trade without hearing about this new, mythical city, where basketballs are constantly lobbed. And since the turnaround time from when something becomes cool to when it’s printed on a shirt is shorter than it’s ever been, you can now own your very own “lob city” shirt.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts