- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Louis C.K. Suggests Lolo Jones Make A Sex Tape With Tim Tebow
Olympic hurdler Lolo Jones was on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night. Absent any other outside factors, this would have been intriguing – you’re going to hear a lot about Jones as the Olympics get underway, and based on her Twitter, she seems pretty funny, so it was a natural fit. As luck would have it, though, there was an outside factor making this all the better: the presence of Louis C.K.
C.K. was the first guest on last night’s show, which meant that he’d still be sitting next to Jones during her interview. You might remember that Jones made waves with this revelation a while back – a topic bound to come up during the interview. With one of the raunchiest (and best) comedians on the planet sitting right there. It couldn’t miss – and sure enough, didn’t miss, starting with the virginity talk starting at the 50-second mark below:
Ignore Jay, Louie. Never stop it. And let’s face it: he’s not wrong, either. Everyone would watch that tape, whether they admitted it or not.
Shifting gears a bit, there was also a first part of the interview, in which Jones talked more about her background, her often-rough childhood, her resemblance to Rashida Jones, and her 2008 Olympic disappointment. You can watch it below – though after talk of a Tebow sex tape, maybe everything just seems like an anticlimax.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck