- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Louis C.K. Suggests Lolo Jones Make A Sex Tape With Tim Tebow
Olympic hurdler Lolo Jones was on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night. Absent any other outside factors, this would have been intriguing – you’re going to hear a lot about Jones as the Olympics get underway, and based on her Twitter, she seems pretty funny, so it was a natural fit. As luck would have it, though, there was an outside factor making this all the better: the presence of Louis C.K.
C.K. was the first guest on last night’s show, which meant that he’d still be sitting next to Jones during her interview. You might remember that Jones made waves with this revelation a while back – a topic bound to come up during the interview. With one of the raunchiest (and best) comedians on the planet sitting right there. It couldn’t miss – and sure enough, didn’t miss, starting with the virginity talk starting at the 50-second mark below:
Ignore Jay, Louie. Never stop it. And let’s face it: he’s not wrong, either. Everyone would watch that tape, whether they admitted it or not.
Shifting gears a bit, there was also a first part of the interview, in which Jones talked more about her background, her often-rough childhood, her resemblance to Rashida Jones, and her 2008 Olympic disappointment. You can watch it below – though after talk of a Tebow sex tape, maybe everything just seems like an anticlimax.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed