- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Manchester United’s Ryan Giggs Is The Footballer Who Allegedly Had Affair With Model Imogen Thomas
A few weeks ago, we lamented the fact we’d never know, because of a court injunction, the identity of the soccer player in England who reportedly had an affair with Welsh model Imogen Thomas.
A judge blocked the imminent story detailing the affair and naming the player. The basis for the injunction is that it concerned his private life, which isn’t for public consumption. Luckily for us, that court injunction only applied to Thomas and the press in the United Kingdom.
The Spanish press and other sources named Ryan Giggs as the adulterer in the 7-month affair. He’s one of Manchester United’s all-time most decorated players and he most recently helped the team nearly lock up its record 19th league title.
Then the Daily Mail took this dig at Giggs in an article about an actor who’s devoted to his wife:
Hugh’s devotion to wife Lulu is so strong it is understood he is known to fellow thespians as the Ryan Giggs of the showbusiness world, after the famously family-orientated footballer.
The reality is that this actor, Hugh Bonneville, also had an injunction placed after it was learned that he paid a prostitute to use a sex toy on him. So, I think the cheeky British press confirmed it, in a roundabout way.
UPDATE: A more Imogen-Thomas-centric post here.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed