- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Mark Cuban Went On ESPN First Take Today And Completely Dismantled Skip Bayless
Skip Bayless appears on ESPN’s First Take every weekday and bloviates and yells and contorts his face until he’s a trending topic on Twitter. He’s entered a comfort zone with this type of TV analysting, because he usually argues across from an a fellow ESPN analyst — lately, Stephen A. Smith — who acts as an accessory to his ridiculousness. Today, however, was different.
Mavericks owner Mark Cuban (a billionaire tech guy who has obviously immersed himself in basketball strategy ever since buying an NBA team) appeared on the show, and did exactly what you hoped he’d do: he dismantled a flustered Skip Bayless. Video, via ESPN.
For once, Skip has nothing to say. Cuban repeatedly calls him out for his vague generalities, cliches and baseless opinions, and it’s beautiful. And check out this Stephen A. GIF (via CJ Fogler), standing by, enjoying the fun and thanking the heavens that Skip is the one who invited the majority of the hate.
- Fighting Like A Baby: Worst Babyface In Wrestling
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- Paulina Gretzky: Still a Wild Child
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?