- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mark Cuban: Mavericks Fans “Just Punked The S–t Out Of” Heat Fans
You knew he couldn’t stay quiet for too long, right? Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, after steadfastly avoiding the spotlight throughout the postseason and even ceding his potential big moment at the trophy presentation, finally allowed himself a boastful moment in the victorious locker room. But he wasn’t even bragging about his team – Cuban wanted everyone to know just how well the Mavericks’ fans performed. And he didn’t mince words in doing it.
At first, it sounded like Cuban was going to take the high road again, saying the potential “storybook” factor of beating the Heat on their home floor after losing to the Heat in the 2006 Finals didn’t matter. But then, he started talking about what he really loved: the loudness of the Mavericks contingent present in Miami. He alluded to it during the trophy presentation as well, but here, he says Mavs fans both “punked the hell out of” and “punked the shit out of” Heat fans. In other words, this is clearly way better. Video of those remarks below.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World