- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Mark Cuban: Mavericks Fans “Just Punked The S–t Out Of” Heat Fans
You knew he couldn’t stay quiet for too long, right? Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, after steadfastly avoiding the spotlight throughout the postseason and even ceding his potential big moment at the trophy presentation, finally allowed himself a boastful moment in the victorious locker room. But he wasn’t even bragging about his team – Cuban wanted everyone to know just how well the Mavericks’ fans performed. And he didn’t mince words in doing it.
At first, it sounded like Cuban was going to take the high road again, saying the potential “storybook” factor of beating the Heat on their home floor after losing to the Heat in the 2006 Finals didn’t matter. But then, he started talking about what he really loved: the loudness of the Mavericks contingent present in Miami. He alluded to it during the trophy presentation as well, but here, he says Mavs fans both “punked the hell out of” and “punked the shit out of” Heat fans. In other words, this is clearly way better. Video of those remarks below.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?