- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mark Cuban: Mavericks Fans “Just Punked The S–t Out Of” Heat Fans
You knew he couldn’t stay quiet for too long, right? Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, after steadfastly avoiding the spotlight throughout the postseason and even ceding his potential big moment at the trophy presentation, finally allowed himself a boastful moment in the victorious locker room. But he wasn’t even bragging about his team – Cuban wanted everyone to know just how well the Mavericks’ fans performed. And he didn’t mince words in doing it.
At first, it sounded like Cuban was going to take the high road again, saying the potential “storybook” factor of beating the Heat on their home floor after losing to the Heat in the 2006 Finals didn’t matter. But then, he started talking about what he really loved: the loudness of the Mavericks contingent present in Miami. He alluded to it during the trophy presentation as well, but here, he says Mavs fans both “punked the hell out of” and “punked the shit out of” Heat fans. In other words, this is clearly way better. Video of those remarks below.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts