- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Mike Ditka’s Son Gets Another DUI, This Time For Hydrocodone
Mike Ditka, the mustachio’d man who guided the Chicago Bears to a Super Bowl XX victory, and who I enjoy watching break down the NFL on Sundays on ESPN, has a son. On Sunday morning, that son was arrested for DUI for the second time since May.
The son of former Chicago Bears Coach Mike Ditka was arrested early Sunday and charged with aggravated DUI after a bottle of Hydrocodone was found in his car early Sunday about a block from his Deerfield home, authorities said.
Mark E. Ditka, 49, was stopped for erratic driving and improper lane usage by Deerfield police about 3:45 a.m. Sunday on Waukegan Road near Central Avenue in the north suburb, according to police.
Police observed a wobbly Ditka emerge from his car, and asked to administer a sobriety test. When Ditka refused, they found his Hydrocodone pills. Since Hydrocodone is a controlled substance/painkiller that’s just the tops, Ditka was booked on two felony charges: one for the DUI, the other for possession. Both are felonies.
He posted his $25,000 bond, was released, and is scheduled for court on November 2nd.
- Filed Under:
- mike ditka
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar