- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Meteorologist Is Offended You Savages Would Rather Watch Sports Instead Of Weather
The FOX affiliate in the Twin Cities was forced to field a bunch of angry calls on Sunday after they chose to show the second half of the Champion’s League final in a tiny box without sound. The reason they minimized one of the more important sporting events in the world? A rainstorm.
Yep, it was raining a lot in farmlands south of the cities, so FOX 9 showed Man U/Barca in a soundless picture-in-picture display. Predictably, they had to deal with a bunch of mad soccer fans who were wondering why they were getting thrown under the bus during the biggest game of the year. This reaction did not sit well with weatherman Tim Blotz.
You’re going to watch the double box, and you’re gonna like it!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs