- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Meteorologist Is Offended You Savages Would Rather Watch Sports Instead Of Weather
The FOX affiliate in the Twin Cities was forced to field a bunch of angry calls on Sunday after they chose to show the second half of the Champion’s League final in a tiny box without sound. The reason they minimized one of the more important sporting events in the world? A rainstorm.
Yep, it was raining a lot in farmlands south of the cities, so FOX 9 showed Man U/Barca in a soundless picture-in-picture display. Predictably, they had to deal with a bunch of mad soccer fans who were wondering why they were getting thrown under the bus during the biggest game of the year. This reaction did not sit well with weatherman Tim Blotz.
You’re going to watch the double box, and you’re gonna like it!
- How Thankful Are These 10 Fantasy Baseball Players For Their New Homes?
- What is Lane Kiffin Doing in Tuscaloosa?
- The Truth behind Khloe Kardashian And Matt Kemp
- Top 10 NHL Draft Busts of the Last Decade