- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Meteorologist Is Offended You Savages Would Rather Watch Sports Instead Of Weather
The FOX affiliate in the Twin Cities was forced to field a bunch of angry calls on Sunday after they chose to show the second half of the Champion’s League final in a tiny box without sound. The reason they minimized one of the more important sporting events in the world? A rainstorm.
Yep, it was raining a lot in farmlands south of the cities, so FOX 9 showed Man U/Barca in a soundless picture-in-picture display. Predictably, they had to deal with a bunch of mad soccer fans who were wondering why they were getting thrown under the bus during the biggest game of the year. This reaction did not sit well with weatherman Tim Blotz.
You’re going to watch the double box, and you’re gonna like it!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178