- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meteorologist Is Offended You Savages Would Rather Watch Sports Instead Of Weather
The FOX affiliate in the Twin Cities was forced to field a bunch of angry calls on Sunday after they chose to show the second half of the Champion’s League final in a tiny box without sound. The reason they minimized one of the more important sporting events in the world? A rainstorm.
Yep, it was raining a lot in farmlands south of the cities, so FOX 9 showed Man U/Barca in a soundless picture-in-picture display. Predictably, they had to deal with a bunch of mad soccer fans who were wondering why they were getting thrown under the bus during the biggest game of the year. This reaction did not sit well with weatherman Tim Blotz.
You’re going to watch the double box, and you’re gonna like it!
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO