- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Meteorologist Is Offended You Savages Would Rather Watch Sports Instead Of Weather
The FOX affiliate in the Twin Cities was forced to field a bunch of angry calls on Sunday after they chose to show the second half of the Champion’s League final in a tiny box without sound. The reason they minimized one of the more important sporting events in the world? A rainstorm.
Yep, it was raining a lot in farmlands south of the cities, so FOX 9 showed Man U/Barca in a soundless picture-in-picture display. Predictably, they had to deal with a bunch of mad soccer fans who were wondering why they were getting thrown under the bus during the biggest game of the year. This reaction did not sit well with weatherman Tim Blotz.
You’re going to watch the double box, and you’re gonna like it!
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose