- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Metta World Peace Is Starring In A Lifetime Movie, And The Trailer Is Spectacular (Video)
This can’t be real, can it?* Metta World Peace can’t actually be starring in a Lifetime movie called “The Eleventh Victim,” which is based on a Nancy Grace novel, can he?** This whole thing couldn’t actually have happened because Peace and Grace (“Peace and Grace” needs to be a show on CNN, by the way) became good friends on Dancing with the Stars, right?***
“The Eleventh Victim” premieres November 3rd. If there was ever a movie I wanted to watch with the Mystery Science Theater 3000 guys, it’s this one. Press the little YouTube “play” button and I’m confident you’ll agree with me.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts