- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Metta World Peace Is Starring In A Lifetime Movie, And The Trailer Is Spectacular (Video)
This can’t be real, can it?* Metta World Peace can’t actually be starring in a Lifetime movie called “The Eleventh Victim,” which is based on a Nancy Grace novel, can he?** This whole thing couldn’t actually have happened because Peace and Grace (“Peace and Grace” needs to be a show on CNN, by the way) became good friends on Dancing with the Stars, right?***
“The Eleventh Victim” premieres November 3rd. If there was ever a movie I wanted to watch with the Mystery Science Theater 3000 guys, it’s this one. Press the little YouTube “play” button and I’m confident you’ll agree with me.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'