- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Metta World Peace Is Starring In A Lifetime Movie, And The Trailer Is Spectacular (Video)
This can’t be real, can it?* Metta World Peace can’t actually be starring in a Lifetime movie called “The Eleventh Victim,” which is based on a Nancy Grace novel, can he?** This whole thing couldn’t actually have happened because Peace and Grace (“Peace and Grace” needs to be a show on CNN, by the way) became good friends on Dancing with the Stars, right?***
“The Eleventh Victim” premieres November 3rd. If there was ever a movie I wanted to watch with the Mystery Science Theater 3000 guys, it’s this one. Press the little YouTube “play” button and I’m confident you’ll agree with me.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos