- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Metta World Peace Is Starring In A Lifetime Movie, And The Trailer Is Spectacular (Video)
This can’t be real, can it?* Metta World Peace can’t actually be starring in a Lifetime movie called “The Eleventh Victim,” which is based on a Nancy Grace novel, can he?** This whole thing couldn’t actually have happened because Peace and Grace (“Peace and Grace” needs to be a show on CNN, by the way) became good friends on Dancing with the Stars, right?***
“The Eleventh Victim” premieres November 3rd. If there was ever a movie I wanted to watch with the Mystery Science Theater 3000 guys, it’s this one. Press the little YouTube “play” button and I’m confident you’ll agree with me.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'