- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Metta World Peace, On What He Thinks Of Oklahoma City’s Women
I… can’t figure out if Metta World Peace is trying to engage an entire city in a fight, or pay them a compliment, or both. Either way, we come away from his interview during today’s shootaround with a better understanding of what he thinks of Oklahoma City’s women.
In short: they’re fine. Really fine.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts