- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Metta World Peace, On What He Thinks Of Oklahoma City’s Women
I… can’t figure out if Metta World Peace is trying to engage an entire city in a fight, or pay them a compliment, or both. Either way, we come away from his interview during today’s shootaround with a better understanding of what he thinks of Oklahoma City’s women.
In short: they’re fine. Really fine.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts