- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Metta World Peace, On What He Thinks Of Oklahoma City’s Women
I… can’t figure out if Metta World Peace is trying to engage an entire city in a fight, or pay them a compliment, or both. Either way, we come away from his interview during today’s shootaround with a better understanding of what he thinks of Oklahoma City’s women.
In short: they’re fine. Really fine.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Maidana Celebrates B-day by Taunting Mayweather