- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Metta World Peace, On What He Thinks Of Oklahoma City’s Women
I… can’t figure out if Metta World Peace is trying to engage an entire city in a fight, or pay them a compliment, or both. Either way, we come away from his interview during today’s shootaround with a better understanding of what he thinks of Oklahoma City’s women.
In short: they’re fine. Really fine.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts