- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
This Miami Newscaster Called The Philadelphia 76ers The “69ers” In A Moment Of Wishful Thinking
Anchor Sasha Andrade of WPLG, a Miami ABC affiliate, suffered this slip of the tongue earlier this morning while previewing tonight’s Boston-Philadelphia Game 7 matchup. Maybe Andrade just jumbled some combination of “49ers” and “76ers” – although somehow the “six” switched to the tens place, so this explanation seems unlikely. Or maybe she had a romantic rendezvous with certain a Philadelphia player(s), as the plural suggests. Either way, we’ll set aside our unwavering maturity and enjoy this possibly Freudian slip as it is.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce