- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Miami Newscaster Called The Philadelphia 76ers The “69ers” In A Moment Of Wishful Thinking
Anchor Sasha Andrade of WPLG, a Miami ABC affiliate, suffered this slip of the tongue earlier this morning while previewing tonight’s Boston-Philadelphia Game 7 matchup. Maybe Andrade just jumbled some combination of “49ers” and “76ers” – although somehow the “six” switched to the tens place, so this explanation seems unlikely. Or maybe she had a romantic rendezvous with certain a Philadelphia player(s), as the plural suggests. Either way, we’ll set aside our unwavering maturity and enjoy this possibly Freudian slip as it is.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story