- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Miami Newscaster Called The Philadelphia 76ers The “69ers” In A Moment Of Wishful Thinking
Anchor Sasha Andrade of WPLG, a Miami ABC affiliate, suffered this slip of the tongue earlier this morning while previewing tonight’s Boston-Philadelphia Game 7 matchup. Maybe Andrade just jumbled some combination of “49ers” and “76ers” – although somehow the “six” switched to the tens place, so this explanation seems unlikely. Or maybe she had a romantic rendezvous with certain a Philadelphia player(s), as the plural suggests. Either way, we’ll set aside our unwavering maturity and enjoy this possibly Freudian slip as it is.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs