- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Miami Newscaster Called The Philadelphia 76ers The “69ers” In A Moment Of Wishful Thinking
Anchor Sasha Andrade of WPLG, a Miami ABC affiliate, suffered this slip of the tongue earlier this morning while previewing tonight’s Boston-Philadelphia Game 7 matchup. Maybe Andrade just jumbled some combination of “49ers” and “76ers” – although somehow the “six” switched to the tens place, so this explanation seems unlikely. Or maybe she had a romantic rendezvous with certain a Philadelphia player(s), as the plural suggests. Either way, we’ll set aside our unwavering maturity and enjoy this possibly Freudian slip as it is.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts