- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Miami Newscaster Called The Philadelphia 76ers The “69ers” In A Moment Of Wishful Thinking
Anchor Sasha Andrade of WPLG, a Miami ABC affiliate, suffered this slip of the tongue earlier this morning while previewing tonight’s Boston-Philadelphia Game 7 matchup. Maybe Andrade just jumbled some combination of “49ers” and “76ers” – although somehow the “six” switched to the tens place, so this explanation seems unlikely. Or maybe she had a romantic rendezvous with certain a Philadelphia player(s), as the plural suggests. Either way, we’ll set aside our unwavering maturity and enjoy this possibly Freudian slip as it is.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts