- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia’s (Minus The Racism)
This is from Tuesday, but just came to our attention (and we’re sorta into this sorta thing, as evidenced by our lengthy feature on stalkers and creepy packages and their relation to Beadle). Apparently, the Erin Andrews vs. Michelle Beadle “feud” is a real thing, sort of. We discovered this via a Beadle interview on the Dan Patrick show.
Skip to 9:45.
So, it’s a thing, but it’s not a thing that affects her life. But that’s because she clearly tries to avoid Andrews. So, feud! Two popular people! Sports!
But, not especially exciting. Oh, well. If you’re looking for an actual, physical fight in sports media, you’ll have to send the baddest internet thug on Twitter, to Bristol, and sic him on Skip Bayless. There will be blood.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen