- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia’s (Minus The Racism)
This is from Tuesday, but just came to our attention (and we’re sorta into this sorta thing, as evidenced by our lengthy feature on stalkers and creepy packages and their relation to Beadle). Apparently, the Erin Andrews vs. Michelle Beadle “feud” is a real thing, sort of. We discovered this via a Beadle interview on the Dan Patrick show.
Skip to 9:45.
So, it’s a thing, but it’s not a thing that affects her life. But that’s because she clearly tries to avoid Andrews. So, feud! Two popular people! Sports!
But, not especially exciting. Oh, well. If you’re looking for an actual, physical fight in sports media, you’ll have to send the baddest internet thug on Twitter, to Bristol, and sic him on Skip Bayless. There will be blood.
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released