- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia’s (Minus The Racism)
This is from Tuesday, but just came to our attention (and we’re sorta into this sorta thing, as evidenced by our lengthy feature on stalkers and creepy packages and their relation to Beadle). Apparently, the Erin Andrews vs. Michelle Beadle “feud” is a real thing, sort of. We discovered this via a Beadle interview on the Dan Patrick show.
Skip to 9:45.
So, it’s a thing, but it’s not a thing that affects her life. But that’s because she clearly tries to avoid Andrews. So, feud! Two popular people! Sports!
But, not especially exciting. Oh, well. If you’re looking for an actual, physical fight in sports media, you’ll have to send the baddest internet thug on Twitter, to Bristol, and sic him on Skip Bayless. There will be blood.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week