- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michelle Beadle Was A Tomboy, Used To Have To Deal With Michael Kay (Video)
Among the things we learn about Michelle: she’s from Texas, she was a tomboy growing up who had mostly dude friends, and before she came to ESPN she worked for the YES Network, covering Nets basketball and occasionally appearing on the Michael Kay Show.
“It really is [a challenge dealing with Michael Kay],” she said jokingly. “The egos take up most of the air in the room. It’s amazing.”
In case you’re just joining us, Beadle’s popularity has skyrocketed ever since she posted this picture of her right before the ESPYs – she’s gone from 74th on SportsGrid’s Power Grid to 14th in a matter of weeks. Video of her intro segment is here:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts