- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michelle Beadle Was A Tomboy, Used To Have To Deal With Michael Kay (Video)
Among the things we learn about Michelle: she’s from Texas, she was a tomboy growing up who had mostly dude friends, and before she came to ESPN she worked for the YES Network, covering Nets basketball and occasionally appearing on the Michael Kay Show.
“It really is [a challenge dealing with Michael Kay],” she said jokingly. “The egos take up most of the air in the room. It’s amazing.”
In case you’re just joining us, Beadle’s popularity has skyrocketed ever since she posted this picture of her right before the ESPYs – she’s gone from 74th on SportsGrid’s Power Grid to 14th in a matter of weeks. Video of her intro segment is here:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts