- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gif Of Michelle Jenneke In The Rain Threatens To Break Internet
Remember Michelle Jenneke? No? How about now? Now it rings a bell, right? Your favorite warmup-dancing hurdler? Well, what if an extra element were thrown into her pre-race routine? An element like… rain? Does that still sound like something you’d be interested in seeing? Because it happened:
Much was made during Brett Favre’s career about the enthusiasm with which he played, how “he’s just having fun out there.” People said this so often, in fact, that eventually everyone got tired of hearing it, and the line became a parody of itself. But sometimes, if not in Favre’s case, it still fits. You want to see someone who really is having fun out there? Check this again:
That’s the face of someone who plans on doing a lot more dancing at a lot more track meets in the future. You’ve been warned, internet. Can you handle it?
[h/t Reddit, via Spencer Hall]
- Filed Under:
- michelle jenneke
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'