- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NYC Will (Hopefully) Be Infested With Drunk Mike Francesa Impersonators On Super Bowl Eve
From Next Impulse Sports comes an idea for an event so wonderful that we can’t believe we didn’t think of it first: A spin-off of the wildly popular SantaCon… FrancesaCon.
For the uninitiated, SantaCon is a day in which people dress up like Santa Claus, get really drunk and wander around New York City. It’s wonderful.
So, as you might imagine, FrancesaCon is a day in which people dress up like Mike Francesa, get really drunk (presumably on Rum and Diet Coke) and wander around New York City. It should be wonderful, if people participate.
It’s more difficult to dress up like Mike Francesa than like Santa Claus. But a bit of gel, a collared shirt, some glasses and a few Big Macs should do the trick. We may have to join in on the fun.
(It must be noted, as Next Impulse writes: “This is in NO WAY endorsed by Mike Francesa AT ALL.” Obviously.)
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap