- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mike Francesa Announcing The New Pope News. Why? Because Why Not, That’s Why.
Some people call Mike Francesa the Sports Pope. As of today, everyone calls Argentina’s Jorge Mario Bergoglio the actual Pope – Pope Francis I, to be exact. And from the moment the white smoke rose at the Vatican earlier today, the attention of a whole lot of people, Catholics and non-Catholics alike, turned to the Church’s choice for its new leader. Among those captivated: none other than the Sports Pope himself, and listeners/viewers were privy to Francesa’s reaction as he found out the news and reported it on his show. The result? Well… it was very Francesa:
I was struck by his age too, Mike.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar