- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mike Francesa Announcing The New Pope News. Why? Because Why Not, That’s Why.
Some people call Mike Francesa the Sports Pope. As of today, everyone calls Argentina’s Jorge Mario Bergoglio the actual Pope – Pope Francis I, to be exact. And from the moment the white smoke rose at the Vatican earlier today, the attention of a whole lot of people, Catholics and non-Catholics alike, turned to the Church’s choice for its new leader. Among those captivated: none other than the Sports Pope himself, and listeners/viewers were privy to Francesa’s reaction as he found out the news and reported it on his show. The result? Well… it was very Francesa:
I was struck by his age too, Mike.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts