- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mike Francesa Announcing The New Pope News. Why? Because Why Not, That’s Why.
Some people call Mike Francesa the Sports Pope. As of today, everyone calls Argentina’s Jorge Mario Bergoglio the actual Pope – Pope Francis I, to be exact. And from the moment the white smoke rose at the Vatican earlier today, the attention of a whole lot of people, Catholics and non-Catholics alike, turned to the Church’s choice for its new leader. Among those captivated: none other than the Sports Pope himself, and listeners/viewers were privy to Francesa’s reaction as he found out the news and reported it on his show. The result? Well… it was very Francesa:
I was struck by his age too, Mike.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story