- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mike Francesa Announcing The New Pope News. Why? Because Why Not, That’s Why.
Some people call Mike Francesa the Sports Pope. As of today, everyone calls Argentina’s Jorge Mario Bergoglio the actual Pope – Pope Francis I, to be exact. And from the moment the white smoke rose at the Vatican earlier today, the attention of a whole lot of people, Catholics and non-Catholics alike, turned to the Church’s choice for its new leader. Among those captivated: none other than the Sports Pope himself, and listeners/viewers were privy to Francesa’s reaction as he found out the news and reported it on his show. The result? Well… it was very Francesa:
I was struck by his age too, Mike.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce