- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mike Francesa Pooped On Keith Olbermann, Master Pooper
When an arrogant narrowminded legend gets provoked by an arrogant, intellectual legend, the narrowminded man typically wins.
Recently, Keith Olbermann took a shot at Mike Francesa. Francesa is the intellectual lightweight in this battle, but he put on his Sombrer(br)o and challenged Olbermann to a cock-measuring contest. Francesa is the current winner, but knowing Olbermann’s ego (we like him, but, hey, dude’s got a huge ego), he might take some Extenze and fire back.
Here are Francesa’s comebacks.
To be the King of radio, you need not possess wisdom. All you need is bravado and ego, in copious portions. Francesa is, and will always be, the King.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts