- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Did Mike Francesca Fall Asleep On Air Again?
Two months ago, the world looked on as Mike Francesca fell asleep on air, only to be jolted back awake with a look of absolute horror on his face. Wait, do I have to talk now? No? Thank God. Well folks, it’s happened again, sort of. Unfortunately he wasn’t asleep for a solid thirty seconds this time, but he does briefly nod off until he snaps back into focus.
Though he may have just been resting his eyes, as he claimed last time, you can clearly see his eyes slowly shutting until he jolts back awake. Our own Glenn Davis is skeptical of this explanation, hesitant to call it a “jolt.” Nevertheless: Mike Francesca really needs to get some proper sleep.
It’s also worth mentioning that this happened while discussing the Jets – beating a dead horse, as they say.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesca
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?