- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Did Mike Francesca Fall Asleep On Air Again?
Two months ago, the world looked on as Mike Francesca fell asleep on air, only to be jolted back awake with a look of absolute horror on his face. Wait, do I have to talk now? No? Thank God. Well folks, it’s happened again, sort of. Unfortunately he wasn’t asleep for a solid thirty seconds this time, but he does briefly nod off until he snaps back into focus.
Though he may have just been resting his eyes, as he claimed last time, you can clearly see his eyes slowly shutting until he jolts back awake. Our own Glenn Davis is skeptical of this explanation, hesitant to call it a “jolt.” Nevertheless: Mike Francesca really needs to get some proper sleep.
It’s also worth mentioning that this happened while discussing the Jets – beating a dead horse, as they say.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesca
- Undefeated Holly Holm Signs with Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List