- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Assault Case Against NBC Hockey Analyst Mike Milbury Dismissed
Last week, news broke that Mike Milbury, a former NHL player, coach and general manager now working as an analyst for several networks including NBC, was accused assault and battery on a child stemming from an incident in his son’s pee wee hockey game. Today, the case against Milbury was dismissed after no probable cause to charge him was found.
Milbury, who remained off the air while he dealt with the accusations, denied the charge from the beginning, admitting he swore at the child but saying that “no one was punched or kicked.” And now, he’s planning on returning to his analyst job, and “get[ting his] voice ready to do some caroling.”
- Filed Under:
- mike milbury
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts