- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Assault Case Against NBC Hockey Analyst Mike Milbury Dismissed
Last week, news broke that Mike Milbury, a former NHL player, coach and general manager now working as an analyst for several networks including NBC, was accused assault and battery on a child stemming from an incident in his son’s pee wee hockey game. Today, the case against Milbury was dismissed after no probable cause to charge him was found.
Milbury, who remained off the air while he dealt with the accusations, denied the charge from the beginning, admitting he swore at the child but saying that “no one was punched or kicked.” And now, he’s planning on returning to his analyst job, and “get[ting his] voice ready to do some caroling.”
- Filed Under:
- mike milbury
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar