- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Assault Case Against NBC Hockey Analyst Mike Milbury Dismissed
Last week, news broke that Mike Milbury, a former NHL player, coach and general manager now working as an analyst for several networks including NBC, was accused assault and battery on a child stemming from an incident in his son’s pee wee hockey game. Today, the case against Milbury was dismissed after no probable cause to charge him was found.
Milbury, who remained off the air while he dealt with the accusations, denied the charge from the beginning, admitting he swore at the child but saying that “no one was punched or kicked.” And now, he’s planning on returning to his analyst job, and “get[ting his] voice ready to do some caroling.”
- Filed Under:
- mike milbury
- Zab Judah Was Mayweather's Biggest Challenge?
- The Greatest WWE Wrestlers Of All Time
- San Francisco 49ers: Let Kaep, Gore Run
- 10 Best Athletes Turned Actors