- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Young Mike Tyson Watched Former Wife Drive Up To Home With New Boyfriend Brad Pitt, Somehow Didn’t Murder Brad Pitt
Oh, Brad Pitt. I bet you never knew how close you were to getting beaten to death by a young Mike Tyson in the early 90s, did you?
Well, maybe not. Because your leading man jawline was apparently enough to make Tyson go “emotionally comatose,” regress from a “hard stallion to a wet noodle,” and lose any and all willingness to fight.
According to Tyson, who appeared on Conan last night to promote his new one man show in Vegas — which, we’re told, will be full of stunning revelations like this one — he and his ex-wife, Robin Givens, were still intimate following their divorce in 1989. One morning, a young Tyson decided to drive over to her house in search of an AM “romp.”
Givens wasn’t home, so Tyson waited in his car. And when he saw her car pulling up, he was hopeful — until Pitt got out of the car too, and his dreams were dashed. Surprisingly, everyone survived.
- Spike Albrecht Hits on Kate Upton via Twitter
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather