- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Just Like The Hangover 2, Mike Tyson Had To Do Another NBA Song
Earlier this week, Mike Tyson sang this song about LeBron James on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Well, in the interest of being unbiased, Kimmel had Iron Mike back on the show, only this time singing about Kevin Durant. This song, “Dr. Shootgood,” shows us the true endless range of Tyson’s musical palette.
“He’s got a 24-karat smile that all the girls can enjoy, and he run off the court and kiss his mama like a sissy boy.” I know everyone keeps talking about the maturation of this young Thunder team, but I think we need to start talking about the maturation of Mike Tyson, the lyricist. Is it too late to reverse Grammy decisions? Can we just give him next years Grammy’s? All of them?
But everyone sees what’s really going on here, right? Jimmy Kimmel is teaming up with David Stern to rig this series. Tyson writes a song about a player–his team loses that game. Can’t wait for the Game 3, Boshtrich song, followed by an OKC win.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions