- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Mike Tyson Plays Herman Cain…And He’s Pretty Good At It
And, for a welcome change, here’s something enjoyable. Republican presidential contender Herman Cain continues to poll well, despite some very undesirable recent press and the suspicions of some that his entire candidacy is a performance art project.
The “performance art” thing is key: never can we remember the candidacy of someone with seemingly so much support being taken less seriously. (Not that Cain hasn’t helped that along himself.) And the video below only serves to continue that trend. In it, you’ll find some “campaign promises” from Cain. Well, Mike Tyson playing Herman Cain, more specifically.
And…it’s actually pretty funny. Tyson can definitely tend toward the creepy, but here, we have to say: he does well. The lines (“a restaurant so gross it made my children hate pizza”) are sharp, and Tyson nails the “slowly expanding smile” that’s a trademark of Cain’s campaign ads. It’s really a tremendous bit of weirdness overall…and somehow, it’s still not the weirdest Cain ad. See for yourself:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts