- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Mike Tyson Plays Herman Cain…And He’s Pretty Good At It
And, for a welcome change, here’s something enjoyable. Republican presidential contender Herman Cain continues to poll well, despite some very undesirable recent press and the suspicions of some that his entire candidacy is a performance art project.
The “performance art” thing is key: never can we remember the candidacy of someone with seemingly so much support being taken less seriously. (Not that Cain hasn’t helped that along himself.) And the video below only serves to continue that trend. In it, you’ll find some “campaign promises” from Cain. Well, Mike Tyson playing Herman Cain, more specifically.
And…it’s actually pretty funny. Tyson can definitely tend toward the creepy, but here, we have to say: he does well. The lines (“a restaurant so gross it made my children hate pizza”) are sharp, and Tyson nails the “slowly expanding smile” that’s a trademark of Cain’s campaign ads. It’s really a tremendous bit of weirdness overall…and somehow, it’s still not the weirdest Cain ad. See for yourself:
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'