- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mike Tyson Plays Herman Cain…And He’s Pretty Good At It
And, for a welcome change, here’s something enjoyable. Republican presidential contender Herman Cain continues to poll well, despite some very undesirable recent press and the suspicions of some that his entire candidacy is a performance art project.
The “performance art” thing is key: never can we remember the candidacy of someone with seemingly so much support being taken less seriously. (Not that Cain hasn’t helped that along himself.) And the video below only serves to continue that trend. In it, you’ll find some “campaign promises” from Cain. Well, Mike Tyson playing Herman Cain, more specifically.
And…it’s actually pretty funny. Tyson can definitely tend toward the creepy, but here, we have to say: he does well. The lines (“a restaurant so gross it made my children hate pizza”) are sharp, and Tyson nails the “slowly expanding smile” that’s a trademark of Cain’s campaign ads. It’s really a tremendous bit of weirdness overall…and somehow, it’s still not the weirdest Cain ad. See for yourself:
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Provodnikov's Falling Star