- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mike Tyson Creepily Interacts With This Fox Sports Darts Girl, Then Drills Two Bulleyes Blindfolded To Impress Her
When Katie Nolan isn’t busying hosting “No-Filter w/ Katie Nolan” on FoxSports.com, she on Fox Sports One, hosting a segment called “Celebrities Throwing Sharp Objects Blindfolded” (part of “Crowd Goes Wild”). Yesterday, she had Mike Tyson on — Fox Sports go-to celebrity — who promptly made it very clear he likes her style.
How? Oh, just a series of creepy grunts and uh-huhs (then he said something something something “babe” when she asked him to put on the blindfold). I mean, she’s an attractive girl and he’s convicted sex offender, so the tension was inevitable. Tension that was oddly broken when Mike put three darts down the center of the board — two of which adjacent to each other in the red part of the bullseye.
Here some other notable dartists who’ve appeared on Nolan’s segment.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce