- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mike Tyson Creepily Interacts With This Fox Sports Darts Girl, Then Drills Two Bulleyes Blindfolded To Impress Her
When Katie Nolan isn’t busying hosting “No-Filter w/ Katie Nolan” on FoxSports.com, she on Fox Sports One, hosting a segment called “Celebrities Throwing Sharp Objects Blindfolded” (part of “Crowd Goes Wild”). Yesterday, she had Mike Tyson on — Fox Sports go-to celebrity — who promptly made it very clear he likes her style.
How? Oh, just a series of creepy grunts and uh-huhs (then he said something something something “babe” when she asked him to put on the blindfold). I mean, she’s an attractive girl and he’s convicted sex offender, so the tension was inevitable. Tension that was oddly broken when Mike put three darts down the center of the board — two of which adjacent to each other in the red part of the bullseye.
Here some other notable dartists who’ve appeared on Nolan’s segment.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts