- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Mike Tyson Creepily Interacts With This Fox Sports Darts Girl, Then Drills Two Bulleyes Blindfolded To Impress Her
When Katie Nolan isn’t busying hosting “No-Filter w/ Katie Nolan” on FoxSports.com, she on Fox Sports One, hosting a segment called “Celebrities Throwing Sharp Objects Blindfolded” (part of “Crowd Goes Wild”). Yesterday, she had Mike Tyson on — Fox Sports go-to celebrity — who promptly made it very clear he likes her style.
How? Oh, just a series of creepy grunts and uh-huhs (then he said something something something “babe” when she asked him to put on the blindfold). I mean, she’s an attractive girl and he’s convicted sex offender, so the tension was inevitable. Tension that was oddly broken when Mike put three darts down the center of the board — two of which adjacent to each other in the red part of the bullseye.
Here some other notable dartists who’ve appeared on Nolan’s segment.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager