- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mike Tyson Creepily Interacts With This Fox Sports Darts Girl, Then Drills Two Bulleyes Blindfolded To Impress Her
When Katie Nolan isn’t busying hosting “No-Filter w/ Katie Nolan” on FoxSports.com, she on Fox Sports One, hosting a segment called “Celebrities Throwing Sharp Objects Blindfolded” (part of “Crowd Goes Wild”). Yesterday, she had Mike Tyson on — Fox Sports go-to celebrity — who promptly made it very clear he likes her style.
How? Oh, just a series of creepy grunts and uh-huhs (then he said something something something “babe” when she asked him to put on the blindfold). I mean, she’s an attractive girl and he’s convicted sex offender, so the tension was inevitable. Tension that was oddly broken when Mike put three darts down the center of the board — two of which adjacent to each other in the red part of the bullseye.
Here some other notable dartists who’ve appeared on Nolan’s segment.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story