- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mike Tyson Is Relieved He’s No Longer A Prostitute Hunter
So, Mike Tyson’s going to have a one-man show on Broadway. Bet you didn’t see that one coming 20 years ago. But it makes sense: his life encompasses both championship heights unequaled by few boxers in history and Mariana Trench lows, so he’s got an interesting story to tell. And earlier this year in Las Vegas, he told it on stage (to mixed reviews, for what that’s worth), which apparently went well enough for him to take his act across the country.
The show (titled Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth) runs from July 31 to August 5, and right now, Tyson’s busy promoting it. That promotion included a stop on The Today Show this morning with Spike Lee, who’ll direct the Broadway production. And just as he does in the show, Tyson didn’t hold back when describing some of his darker episodes – like all the hookers he went after.
Better summer spectacle: “Mike Tyson: Prostitute Hunter” or “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter”? We’ll find out soon enough. Video of the full Today Show segment below, in which we learn that, among other things, Tyson will perform his show fully clothed.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts