- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Mike Tyson Is Relieved He’s No Longer A Prostitute Hunter
So, Mike Tyson’s going to have a one-man show on Broadway. Bet you didn’t see that one coming 20 years ago. But it makes sense: his life encompasses both championship heights unequaled by few boxers in history and Mariana Trench lows, so he’s got an interesting story to tell. And earlier this year in Las Vegas, he told it on stage (to mixed reviews, for what that’s worth), which apparently went well enough for him to take his act across the country.
The show (titled Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth) runs from July 31 to August 5, and right now, Tyson’s busy promoting it. That promotion included a stop on The Today Show this morning with Spike Lee, who’ll direct the Broadway production. And just as he does in the show, Tyson didn’t hold back when describing some of his darker episodes – like all the hookers he went after.
Better summer spectacle: “Mike Tyson: Prostitute Hunter” or “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter”? We’ll find out soon enough. Video of the full Today Show segment below, in which we learn that, among other things, Tyson will perform his show fully clothed.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane