- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mike Tyson Is Relieved He’s No Longer A Prostitute Hunter
So, Mike Tyson’s going to have a one-man show on Broadway. Bet you didn’t see that one coming 20 years ago. But it makes sense: his life encompasses both championship heights unequaled by few boxers in history and Mariana Trench lows, so he’s got an interesting story to tell. And earlier this year in Las Vegas, he told it on stage (to mixed reviews, for what that’s worth), which apparently went well enough for him to take his act across the country.
The show (titled Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth) runs from July 31 to August 5, and right now, Tyson’s busy promoting it. That promotion included a stop on The Today Show this morning with Spike Lee, who’ll direct the Broadway production. And just as he does in the show, Tyson didn’t hold back when describing some of his darker episodes – like all the hookers he went after.
Better summer spectacle: “Mike Tyson: Prostitute Hunter” or “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter”? We’ll find out soon enough. Video of the full Today Show segment below, in which we learn that, among other things, Tyson will perform his show fully clothed.
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.