- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Mike Tyson Is Relieved He’s No Longer A Prostitute Hunter
So, Mike Tyson’s going to have a one-man show on Broadway. Bet you didn’t see that one coming 20 years ago. But it makes sense: his life encompasses both championship heights unequaled by few boxers in history and Mariana Trench lows, so he’s got an interesting story to tell. And earlier this year in Las Vegas, he told it on stage (to mixed reviews, for what that’s worth), which apparently went well enough for him to take his act across the country.
The show (titled Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth) runs from July 31 to August 5, and right now, Tyson’s busy promoting it. That promotion included a stop on The Today Show this morning with Spike Lee, who’ll direct the Broadway production. And just as he does in the show, Tyson didn’t hold back when describing some of his darker episodes – like all the hookers he went after.
Better summer spectacle: “Mike Tyson: Prostitute Hunter” or “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter”? We’ll find out soon enough. Video of the full Today Show segment below, in which we learn that, among other things, Tyson will perform his show fully clothed.
- 20 Unbreakable Baseball Records
- Amir Khan: I've Earned An Opportunity Against Floyd
- Pacquiao's Speed, Not Power, Bothered Rios Most
- NFL Logos That Reflect How We Really Feel