- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Mike Tyson On Doing Crack With Rugby Players In Amsterdam (Video)
Sports Illustrated has published a portion of Pablo Torre’s interview with Mike Tyson, and it’s equal parts batshit crazy/tremendously enlightening. In other words, it’s par for the course when it comes to a Tyson interview.
The interview appears in their annual “Where Are They Now” issue, and we’ve provided some of the juiciest tidbits right here. The article delves into topics as wide-ranging as doing illegal drugs all day in Europe and staying up all night doing illegal drugs in Las Vegas.
To the tidbits!
Tyson once took a trip to Amsterdam. You can guess how that turned out:
“From Russia I went to Lisbon, Portgual, from Portugal I went to Amsterdam. In Amsterdam I met this drug dealer, right? And he sees that I like getting high, and he wants to be my buddy, right? This guy goes and gets me a big rock of cocaine. So pretty soon I got a party going on. I got everything: I got these rugby players. I got these naked girls, I got all these … everything’s going on in the room.”
On his time in Las Vegas:
“This is how the day would start: I would go to a club, at say, 2 o’clock [a.m.]. Hang out there for what, two hours, and then I’d go to the after-hours [clubs], that start at 6 o’clock [a.m.]. So I’d stay there from 6 in the morning to 7:30 at night. I’d be sitting down and drinking and doing cocaine, talking to girls … doing anything.”
“I wanted to show loyalty to these people. I was so stupid. I’d say, “If you have a problem, just let me know.” And all these guys would say, “What’s Mike Tyson going to do [to me]?” It was always like that until I got in their f—–’ ass. I’m a nice man, but back then, I wasn’t.”
Here’s some behind-the-scenes footage from the interview, which we strongly urge you to check out.
- Athletes You Forgot Dyed Their Hair Blonde
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction