- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
It’s Still Spring Training For
The MLB Network CSN Philly, Because That Is Definitely Not Denard Span
During today’s Grapefruit League broadcast of the New York Yankees and Philadelphia Phillies on the MLB Network. a graphic splashed across the screen highlighting key offseason additions around baseball: R.A. Dickey to the Toronto Blue Jays, Zack Greinke to the Los Angeles Dodgers and Denard Span to the Washington Nationals. Fancy!
Fine, fine, it’s only February – everyone’s still working out the kinks. But that doesn’t mean Denard Span is happy about it:
C’mon @mlbnetwork with the wrong pic of me today! Lol smh
— Denard Span (@thisisdspan) February 26, 2013
UPDATE: As multiple readers have pointed out, MLB Network was merely rebroadcasting CSN Philly. So, fine, have your joke: it’s still spring training for us, too.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down