- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Monta Ellis Thinks He’s Dwyane Wade
Monta Ellis, like most NBA scorers, has a big ego. But it appears his is a little too big, and he’s a lot delusional. He can’t see the difference between Dwyane Wade and himself, except for lots of wins and two championships. Ignoring that very important fact, Monta Ellis thinks he is Dwyane Wade — and he means this as no disrespect to the great Dwyane Wade. Even ignoring that very important fact, however, Monta Ellis is not Dwyane Wade.
The legendary quote:
“Monta Ellis have it all.” – Monta Ellis
Keep bein’ Monta, Monta.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts