- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Monta Ellis Thinks He’s Dwyane Wade
Monta Ellis, like most NBA scorers, has a big ego. But it appears his is a little too big, and he’s a lot delusional. He can’t see the difference between Dwyane Wade and himself, except for lots of wins and two championships. Ignoring that very important fact, Monta Ellis thinks he is Dwyane Wade — and he means this as no disrespect to the great Dwyane Wade. Even ignoring that very important fact, however, Monta Ellis is not Dwyane Wade.
The legendary quote:
“Monta Ellis have it all.” – Monta Ellis
Keep bein’ Monta, Monta.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul