- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Monta Ellis Thinks He’s Dwyane Wade
Monta Ellis, like most NBA scorers, has a big ego. But it appears his is a little too big, and he’s a lot delusional. He can’t see the difference between Dwyane Wade and himself, except for lots of wins and two championships. Ignoring that very important fact, Monta Ellis thinks he is Dwyane Wade — and he means this as no disrespect to the great Dwyane Wade. Even ignoring that very important fact, however, Monta Ellis is not Dwyane Wade.
The legendary quote:
“Monta Ellis have it all.” – Monta Ellis
Keep bein’ Monta, Monta.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship