- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Monta Ellis Thinks He’s Dwyane Wade
Monta Ellis, like most NBA scorers, has a big ego. But it appears his is a little too big, and he’s a lot delusional. He can’t see the difference between Dwyane Wade and himself, except for lots of wins and two championships. Ignoring that very important fact, Monta Ellis thinks he is Dwyane Wade — and he means this as no disrespect to the great Dwyane Wade. Even ignoring that very important fact, however, Monta Ellis is not Dwyane Wade.
The legendary quote:
“Monta Ellis have it all.” – Monta Ellis
Keep bein’ Monta, Monta.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier