- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Monta Ellis Thinks He’s Dwyane Wade
Monta Ellis, like most NBA scorers, has a big ego. But it appears his is a little too big, and he’s a lot delusional. He can’t see the difference between Dwyane Wade and himself, except for lots of wins and two championships. Ignoring that very important fact, Monta Ellis thinks he is Dwyane Wade — and he means this as no disrespect to the great Dwyane Wade. Even ignoring that very important fact, however, Monta Ellis is not Dwyane Wade.
The legendary quote:
“Monta Ellis have it all.” – Monta Ellis
Keep bein’ Monta, Monta.
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed