- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
At Long Last, The NBA Lockout Gets The Taiwanese Animation Treatment
If you judge events’ newsworthiness by whether or not they’ve been spoofed by NMA, the Taiwanese outfit that gave us unique perspectives on Dan Snyder, Brett Favre, Yao Ming and more, good (or maybe not so good) news: you can now care about the NBA lockout! Earlier today, they posted the story of basketball labor strife as only they could tell it, including David Stern as a chainsaw-and/or-flaming-cap-wielding ruthless dictator who uses his considerable power as a blunt instrument to overwhelm opposition. That, of course, is ridiculous: we’ve never seen Stern with a chainsaw.
We’ll give the video some credit for acknowledging that many are skeptical of Stern’s and owners’ claims that the league is hemorrhaging money, while also wondering if LeBron James (wearing a crown, of course) is the wrong poster boy for “extravagant contracts.” After all, it wasn’t even two weeks ago that Yahoo!’s Adrian Wojnarowski called the NBA’s stars “the most underpaid and undercompensated people in these labor negotiations.” But hey, if that’s the price we pay for seeing David Stern literally get in bed with a Time Warner Cable representative, we’ll take it.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut