- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NBC Turns Tables On Bill Simmons In Amusing Fashion #Burn
The final is on ESPN. RT @BillSimmons "Radwanska! Bartoli!!!!! It's the Wimbledon Women's Finals on NBC!"
— NBC Sports (@NBCSports) July 2, 2013
Bill Simmons attempts to burn NBC, noting that the women’s final features two little-known players. Sadly for Bill, the final is actually on his network, ESPN. This was an intern-caliber mistake, which makes it all the more delicious.
Others agree, apparently.
— Andy Levy (@andylevy) July 2, 2013
Now Bill Simmons will have a mantrum that he tweeted wrong network for Wimbledon Women's Finals.
— Kathleen Schmidt (@Bookgirl96) July 2, 2013
— Grant Boone (@grantboone) July 2, 2013
Also, @BillSimmons putting his foot in his mouth never fails to be hilarious.
— Reed Hamilton (@iReedifer) July 2, 2013
So, can we expect ESPN to make @BillSimmons live-blog the Women's Wimbledon final?
— Matt O'Brien (@ObsoleteDogma) July 2, 2013
— Garrett Quinn (@GarrettQuinn) July 2, 2013
— Bill Simmons (@BillSimmons) July 2, 2013
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed