- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
NBC’s Jimmy Roberts Didn’t Curse On-Air, But He Came Damn Close
Here’s Jimmy Roberts giving a sports update from the Deutsche Bank Championships on NBC, and nearly dropping a “holy s#!%” before catching himself and using the more FCC-acceptable “cow.”
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- Kobe Defends His Massive Extension With The Lakers
- Top Waiver Wire Pickups Headed Into Fantasy Playoffs