- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
New Shoe Company’s Logo is Sperm. Seriously.
A new shoe company like Gravity Defyer might hope that their logo would one day be just as recognizable as the Nike swoosh. So why would they waste their time and money by making a single sperm their trademark? It bears repeating: the logo of Gravity Defyer’s shoes are sperm.
Gravity Defyer CEO Alexander Elnekaveh, however, is defiant:
Our logo is deliberate. Our customers feel like they are getting the beginning of a new life when they try our shoes. We are not embarrassed by it.
Not embarrassed even though it will surely cost you your job or the ruination of your nascent company – whatever comes first?
The shoe could be great; it has a “Versoshock Trampoline” in the heel of the shoe, as described in the Business Insider, that is designed to alleviate pain and fatigue But who would ever know? QVC and Seventh Avenue, a catalog, refused to carry the line, so what’s the strategy besides hoping that there’s enough people to buy it as a goof?
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet
- Donte Stallworth is Ready to Return to the Field
- Top 10: Might Have Beens
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!