- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
New Shoe Company’s Logo is Sperm. Seriously.
A new shoe company like Gravity Defyer might hope that their logo would one day be just as recognizable as the Nike swoosh. So why would they waste their time and money by making a single sperm their trademark? It bears repeating: the logo of Gravity Defyer’s shoes are sperm.
Gravity Defyer CEO Alexander Elnekaveh, however, is defiant:
Our logo is deliberate. Our customers feel like they are getting the beginning of a new life when they try our shoes. We are not embarrassed by it.
Not embarrassed even though it will surely cost you your job or the ruination of your nascent company – whatever comes first?
The shoe could be great; it has a “Versoshock Trampoline” in the heel of the shoe, as described in the Business Insider, that is designed to alleviate pain and fatigue But who would ever know? QVC and Seventh Avenue, a catalog, refused to carry the line, so what’s the strategy besides hoping that there’s enough people to buy it as a goof?
- Filed Under:
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy