- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
New York Tabloids’ Back Pages Make Carmelo Anthony Cry
After another crushing Knicks playoff loss last night, we eagerly checked to see what the New York tabloids made of the Celtics’ 96-93 win (despite Carmelo Anthony’s 42 points) this morning. It didn’t take long to notice a pattern. To see what we mean…here’s the Daily News:
Not that we blame either paper. Sometimes one picture really does say it all, and when the night’s would-be hero does a double facepalm that makes him appear to weep on a night the team could have won, but didn’t (the second such game in a row)…yeah, that was the perfect photo.
If forced to judge between the two, we’re going with the Daily News, because we liked their headline better. And, hey, Post staff: if you happen to see that we liked the Daily News cover better today, and for some reason: 1) care, and 2) decide you have to, say, create another crazy theme cover to even the score…we won’t stop you, is all we’re saying.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row