- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
New York Tabloids’ Back Pages Make Carmelo Anthony Cry
After another crushing Knicks playoff loss last night, we eagerly checked to see what the New York tabloids made of the Celtics’ 96-93 win (despite Carmelo Anthony’s 42 points) this morning. It didn’t take long to notice a pattern. To see what we mean…here’s the Daily News:
Not that we blame either paper. Sometimes one picture really does say it all, and when the night’s would-be hero does a double facepalm that makes him appear to weep on a night the team could have won, but didn’t (the second such game in a row)…yeah, that was the perfect photo.
If forced to judge between the two, we’re going with the Daily News, because we liked their headline better. And, hey, Post staff: if you happen to see that we liked the Daily News cover better today, and for some reason: 1) care, and 2) decide you have to, say, create another crazy theme cover to even the score…we won’t stop you, is all we’re saying.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts