- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nice Ray Rice Joke, Lawyer Bro
Shaneen Allen is facing serious time in prison for bringing her licensed gun into New Jersey. Meanwhile, a New Jersey judge gave Ray Rice a break after he was indicted for punching out his soon-to-be wife. Fair? Of course not.
Allen and her attorney appeared on Fox News today, which recently has been killing the stupid quote game. This time, it was Allen’s attorney who spit out a real winner:
Oooooof. Here ya go, buddy.
Caption for Allen after that one: “I’ve made a terrible mistake [in hiring this person].”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts