- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nice Ray Rice Joke, Lawyer Bro
Shaneen Allen is facing serious time in prison for bringing her licensed gun into New Jersey. Meanwhile, a New Jersey judge gave Ray Rice a break after he was indicted for punching out his soon-to-be wife. Fair? Of course not.
Allen and her attorney appeared on Fox News today, which recently has been killing the stupid quote game. This time, it was Allen’s attorney who spit out a real winner:
Oooooof. Here ya go, buddy.
Caption for Allen after that one: “I’ve made a terrible mistake [in hiring this person].”
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Arlovski is Back with Latest MMA Rankings
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence