- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s The Best Segment From Norm MacDonald’s New Sports Show
Norm MacDonald’s new Sports Show debuted on Comedy Central last night. In addition to a Weekend Update/Daily Show type format, there was also a pre-taped segment featuring Blake Griffin. It was quite good.
The segment featured Norm disguising himself as Griffin to see what being a professional athlete was like. It was a gag that’s been done countless times before, but it was funny for two reasons: Blake Griffin is surprisingly adept at physical comedy, and hearing Norm MacDonald’s voice come out of someone that isn’t Norm MacDonald is always a jarring experience.
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?