- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s The Best Segment From Norm MacDonald’s New Sports Show
Norm MacDonald’s new Sports Show debuted on Comedy Central last night. In addition to a Weekend Update/Daily Show type format, there was also a pre-taped segment featuring Blake Griffin. It was quite good.
The segment featured Norm disguising himself as Griffin to see what being a professional athlete was like. It was a gag that’s been done countless times before, but it was funny for two reasons: Blake Griffin is surprisingly adept at physical comedy, and hearing Norm MacDonald’s voice come out of someone that isn’t Norm MacDonald is always a jarring experience.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence