- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s The Best Segment From Norm MacDonald’s New Sports Show
Norm MacDonald’s new Sports Show debuted on Comedy Central last night. In addition to a Weekend Update/Daily Show type format, there was also a pre-taped segment featuring Blake Griffin. It was quite good.
The segment featured Norm disguising himself as Griffin to see what being a professional athlete was like. It was a gag that’s been done countless times before, but it was funny for two reasons: Blake Griffin is surprisingly adept at physical comedy, and hearing Norm MacDonald’s voice come out of someone that isn’t Norm MacDonald is always a jarring experience.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts