- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s The Best Segment From Norm MacDonald’s New Sports Show
Norm MacDonald’s new Sports Show debuted on Comedy Central last night. In addition to a Weekend Update/Daily Show type format, there was also a pre-taped segment featuring Blake Griffin. It was quite good.
The segment featured Norm disguising himself as Griffin to see what being a professional athlete was like. It was a gag that’s been done countless times before, but it was funny for two reasons: Blake Griffin is surprisingly adept at physical comedy, and hearing Norm MacDonald’s voice come out of someone that isn’t Norm MacDonald is always a jarring experience.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends