- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Announcer Says North Korean Fans Are Actually “Handpicked Chinese Actors”
If you watched today’s World Cup action, you may have noticed the strong contingent of patriotic and boisterous North Koreans rooting on their underdog team against heavily-favored Brazil. Well, according to ESPN’s Martin Tyler, those aren’t North Korean fans at all: they’re paid actors from China.
Thanks to an ever-vigilant tipster for pointing out this gem from the 65th minute of today’s match:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts