- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Announcer Says North Korean Fans Are Actually “Handpicked Chinese Actors”
If you watched today’s World Cup action, you may have noticed the strong contingent of patriotic and boisterous North Koreans rooting on their underdog team against heavily-favored Brazil. Well, according to ESPN’s Martin Tyler, those aren’t North Korean fans at all: they’re paid actors from China.
Thanks to an ever-vigilant tipster for pointing out this gem from the 65th minute of today’s match:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?