- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Announcer Says North Korean Fans Are Actually “Handpicked Chinese Actors”
If you watched today’s World Cup action, you may have noticed the strong contingent of patriotic and boisterous North Koreans rooting on their underdog team against heavily-favored Brazil. Well, according to ESPN’s Martin Tyler, those aren’t North Korean fans at all: they’re paid actors from China.
Thanks to an ever-vigilant tipster for pointing out this gem from the 65th minute of today’s match:
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released