- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Announcer Says North Korean Fans Are Actually “Handpicked Chinese Actors”
If you watched today’s World Cup action, you may have noticed the strong contingent of patriotic and boisterous North Koreans rooting on their underdog team against heavily-favored Brazil. Well, according to ESPN’s Martin Tyler, those aren’t North Korean fans at all: they’re paid actors from China.
Thanks to an ever-vigilant tipster for pointing out this gem from the 65th minute of today’s match:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts