- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Denver Nuggets Wish You An Ironic Christmas
‘Tis the season when NBA teams whip out Christmas videos to spread that holiday cheer. The Denver Nuggets did their own version/spoof of Run DMC’s music video “Christmas In Hollis” and the result has us thinking the Nuggets would definitely beat the Bulls in a rap battle.
Star forward Carmelo Anthony, shockingly, looks the most excited he’s looked all season–and he spits rhymes with conviction. Chauncey Billups has absolutely no flow. And then there’s Chris Andersen. Although he can’t rap like Birdman, his tattoos surely are rapper-like.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?