- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Denver Nuggets Wish You An Ironic Christmas
‘Tis the season when NBA teams whip out Christmas videos to spread that holiday cheer. The Denver Nuggets did their own version/spoof of Run DMC’s music video “Christmas In Hollis” and the result has us thinking the Nuggets would definitely beat the Bulls in a rap battle.
Star forward Carmelo Anthony, shockingly, looks the most excited he’s looked all season–and he spits rhymes with conviction. Chauncey Billups has absolutely no flow. And then there’s Chris Andersen. Although he can’t rap like Birdman, his tattoos surely are rapper-like.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts