- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Denver Nuggets Wish You An Ironic Christmas
‘Tis the season when NBA teams whip out Christmas videos to spread that holiday cheer. The Denver Nuggets did their own version/spoof of Run DMC’s music video “Christmas In Hollis” and the result has us thinking the Nuggets would definitely beat the Bulls in a rap battle.
Star forward Carmelo Anthony, shockingly, looks the most excited he’s looked all season–and he spits rhymes with conviction. Chauncey Billups has absolutely no flow. And then there’s Chris Andersen. Although he can’t rap like Birdman, his tattoos surely are rapper-like.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs