- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Denver Nuggets Wish You An Ironic Christmas
‘Tis the season when NBA teams whip out Christmas videos to spread that holiday cheer. The Denver Nuggets did their own version/spoof of Run DMC’s music video “Christmas In Hollis” and the result has us thinking the Nuggets would definitely beat the Bulls in a rap battle.
Star forward Carmelo Anthony, shockingly, looks the most excited he’s looked all season–and he spits rhymes with conviction. Chauncey Billups has absolutely no flow. And then there’s Chris Andersen. Although he can’t rap like Birdman, his tattoos surely are rapper-like.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story