- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Denver Nuggets Wish You An Ironic Christmas
‘Tis the season when NBA teams whip out Christmas videos to spread that holiday cheer. The Denver Nuggets did their own version/spoof of Run DMC’s music video “Christmas In Hollis” and the result has us thinking the Nuggets would definitely beat the Bulls in a rap battle.
Star forward Carmelo Anthony, shockingly, looks the most excited he’s looked all season–and he spits rhymes with conviction. Chauncey Billups has absolutely no flow. And then there’s Chris Andersen. Although he can’t rap like Birdman, his tattoos surely are rapper-like.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers