- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Oakland’s Media Can Barely Contain Their Lack Of Excitement Over The Warriors’ Draft Picks
We’ve all been there. That awkward moment when you’re listening to someone fairly legitimate give a talk, they finish their spiel and ask if anyone has any questions…cue the whole room going silent for an uncomfortably long period of time until some compassionate soul finally reaches their breaking point and feels compelled to say something just to end the collective suffering.
Yeah, well typically situations such as these are reserved for college classrooms and guest lecturers speaking about obscure topics no one really cares about — not press conferences introducing an NBA team’s picks in the most recent draft.
Well, unless the team in question is the Golden State Warriors, that is.
We’re just indebted to Matt Steinmetz of Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for being “that guy” who breaks the ice — much to the relief of everyone else in attendance.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'