- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Oakland’s Media Can Barely Contain Their Lack Of Excitement Over The Warriors’ Draft Picks
We’ve all been there. That awkward moment when you’re listening to someone fairly legitimate give a talk, they finish their spiel and ask if anyone has any questions…cue the whole room going silent for an uncomfortably long period of time until some compassionate soul finally reaches their breaking point and feels compelled to say something just to end the collective suffering.
Yeah, well typically situations such as these are reserved for college classrooms and guest lecturers speaking about obscure topics no one really cares about — not press conferences introducing an NBA team’s picks in the most recent draft.
Well, unless the team in question is the Golden State Warriors, that is.
We’re just indebted to Matt Steinmetz of Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for being “that guy” who breaks the ice — much to the relief of everyone else in attendance.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.