- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Oakland’s Media Can Barely Contain Their Lack Of Excitement Over The Warriors’ Draft Picks
We’ve all been there. That awkward moment when you’re listening to someone fairly legitimate give a talk, they finish their spiel and ask if anyone has any questions…cue the whole room going silent for an uncomfortably long period of time until some compassionate soul finally reaches their breaking point and feels compelled to say something just to end the collective suffering.
Yeah, well typically situations such as these are reserved for college classrooms and guest lecturers speaking about obscure topics no one really cares about — not press conferences introducing an NBA team’s picks in the most recent draft.
Well, unless the team in question is the Golden State Warriors, that is.
We’re just indebted to Matt Steinmetz of Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for being “that guy” who breaks the ice — much to the relief of everyone else in attendance.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through