- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Oakland’s Media Can Barely Contain Their Lack Of Excitement Over The Warriors’ Draft Picks
We’ve all been there. That awkward moment when you’re listening to someone fairly legitimate give a talk, they finish their spiel and ask if anyone has any questions…cue the whole room going silent for an uncomfortably long period of time until some compassionate soul finally reaches their breaking point and feels compelled to say something just to end the collective suffering.
Yeah, well typically situations such as these are reserved for college classrooms and guest lecturers speaking about obscure topics no one really cares about — not press conferences introducing an NBA team’s picks in the most recent draft.
Well, unless the team in question is the Golden State Warriors, that is.
We’re just indebted to Matt Steinmetz of Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for being “that guy” who breaks the ice — much to the relief of everyone else in attendance.
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC