- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Of Course Gronk Is Gonna Be In The ‘Entourage’ Movie, And Of Course His Injury Won’t Stop Him
If you don’t live under a rock, or if you occasionally watch TV while taking a break for air after nearly suffocating under your rock, you’ve likely heard of HBO’s hit series, “Entourage,” which ended a few years ago. They’ve wanted to make an “Entourage” movie for a while, and it finally got green-lit, fairly recently. They’re supposedly starting it in January.
And news broke today that injured New England Patriots spiker/dancer/man-whore Rob Gronkowski will still be in the movie despite his injury… even though we honestly were unaware he was supposed to be in it in the first place. Sorry. But, we didn’t skip a beat upon hearing this news, because obviously Gronk is playing himself in the “Entourage” movie.
TMZ Sports spoke with Gronk’s entertainment manager Henry Penzi who tells us … despite the fact he tore the MCL and ACL in his right knee last weekend, the NFL star is still excited for his big screen cameo. As we previously reported, Gronk will be playing himself in the flick.
We’re told Gronk is scheduled to shoot his scene in February — roughly 2-and-a-half months into his recovery. Usually, it takes about a year to heal from Gronk’s injury (unless you’re Adrian Peterson).
It’s hilarious how TMZ doesn’t seem to understand that taking “about a year to heal” means that players usually can’t play a demanding sport within the first year… not that they can’t film a movie.
Alas, you will see Gronk in the “Entourage” movie, and it’ll probably be a spectacular appearance.
Johnny Drama: Hey Grahnk! “Dem pecs real?”
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts