- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Of Course Gronk Is Gonna Be In The ‘Entourage’ Movie, And Of Course His Injury Won’t Stop Him
If you don’t live under a rock, or if you occasionally watch TV while taking a break for air after nearly suffocating under your rock, you’ve likely heard of HBO’s hit series, “Entourage,” which ended a few years ago. They’ve wanted to make an “Entourage” movie for a while, and it finally got green-lit, fairly recently. They’re supposedly starting it in January.
And news broke today that injured New England Patriots spiker/dancer/man-whore Rob Gronkowski will still be in the movie despite his injury… even though we honestly were unaware he was supposed to be in it in the first place. Sorry. But, we didn’t skip a beat upon hearing this news, because obviously Gronk is playing himself in the “Entourage” movie.
TMZ Sports spoke with Gronk’s entertainment manager Henry Penzi who tells us … despite the fact he tore the MCL and ACL in his right knee last weekend, the NFL star is still excited for his big screen cameo. As we previously reported, Gronk will be playing himself in the flick.
We’re told Gronk is scheduled to shoot his scene in February — roughly 2-and-a-half months into his recovery. Usually, it takes about a year to heal from Gronk’s injury (unless you’re Adrian Peterson).
It’s hilarious how TMZ doesn’t seem to understand that taking “about a year to heal” means that players usually can’t play a demanding sport within the first year… not that they can’t film a movie.
Alas, you will see Gronk in the “Entourage” movie, and it’ll probably be a spectacular appearance.
Johnny Drama: Hey Grahnk! “Dem pecs real?”
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar